Here are a few praise reports:
1) Mateo is 100% potty trained :D
2) Mateo is LOVING preschool - thank you to everyone who prayed for this huge transition in his life.
3) Tessa is home from PNG - update coming soon!
New prayer needs:
1) Car Registration is due in a few weeks - please pray for these finances.
2) The April DTS will be finishing in 2 weeks. Please pray for the students to continue to press is to what the Lord is doing on their outreach and during the debrief week.
Our apologies for not updating this page more regularly! Oh how time slips by :)
We would love to share a few praise reports with you!
1- Tessa has her green card!
2- Mateo is almost fully potty trained
3- Livé successfully completed his School of Navigation and received his certificate in both first aid and scuba diving
4- Our car passed it's safety inspection (we were worried they would require us to purchase new tires)
Now a few prayer needs:
1 - For Tessa to be accepted onto Obamacare Health Insurance
2- For the remaining airfare needed for Tessa's trip to PNG. About $1000 USD
3- For our current April DTS that we are helping to lead. For the 10 students to continually receive revelation of God's love for them and the plans he has in store for them.
Livé will be going to do a pastoral visit for one of our DTS outreach teams in about a week. Please pray for a safe journey and for God to really use him to encourage and uplift the students.
Please continue to pray for Mateo's development. He is quite advanced in his fine motor skills, attention span, and his cognitive understanding, however we are working on leaning more words.
We are in need of a few more monthly donors as our room and board will be going up by $500 a month by January.
Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers and encouraging us! We definitely appreciate it!
Please pray for Tessa's Green Card! We are so close to being able to submit her application. We previously thought we had all the financed to submit it, but alas we need to do a medical check. We just need about $900 more to complete all the medical checks required by immigration.
Please also be praying for Lives mother Linder who just had open heart surgery. That her recovery would not have any complications, no infection, pain would be manageable, and her healing process quick.
We have a huge praise report!
We have seen all of the finances come in for Tessa to apply for her green card! We are so thrilled!
Please continue to pray for this as we fill out and submit paper work. That we would have favour and a fast processing time.
A huge thank you to everyone who has been praying for our transition to YWAM Kona Ships.
We have arrived safely and without any hiccups. Mateo did amazing as usual on the plane ride, what a little champion we have!
Our most current and most needed prayer request is still for a green card for Tessa to be able to live in America. Currently she is one a one year visa, so we have a bit of time to hand in the paperwork and acquire the fees. All up we need to see provision for about $2500.
Thank you for your constant prayers and belief, and for standing in the gap for us!
1) During the first week of January Tessa and Mateo will be visiting Kelowna Canada. Tessa needs to do a border run as she does not yet applied for her Green Card. Please pray for safe travels, happy travels (7 hour drive) and a good visit with her family.
2) Please pray for us as well begin our departure over to Hawaii. Live' will arrive in Hawaii on Jan 28 and Mateo and Tessa will follow on Feb 2. Please pray for us all to settle into a new community and for the means to set up our new life there.
3) Tessa still needs a green card! Please pray for provision and for favour in this area.
Our biggest need right now is for Tessa to get her permanent residency here in America. This requires about $2000 and lots of paperwork! Please pray for provision, wisdom, and favour.
1) Please continue to pray for Live's moms recover.
2) We are pursuing Permanent Residency for Tessa to continue to live in the United States. Please pray for a quick result and favour with the American Immigration.
3) Please pray for Mateo's continual growth and development as we once again live in transition.
4) Please continue to pray for those working with YWAM Tahiti and for God to send more workers.
We are so thankful that God chooses to partner with us through prayer, and we are grateful that there are those of you around the world who stand with us and lift up our needs to our heavenly father. Below are some of our immediate needs in June.
1) Flights to Kelowna
Tessa'a and Mateo's visa's to America expire in July so we are planning on flying up to Kelowna, B.C to renew them and to visit with her family.
2) Ministry Opportunities
Being here in Seattle definitely was not the plan for 2014, but we are fully aware that God can use us a.n.y.w.h.e.r.e! Please pray that we would be engaging individuals and recognizing opportunities to share the gospel as the present themselves.
3) Health Insurance
We just recently discovered that we are responsible for covering 20% of Tessa's surgery that she had in April. We thought it would be 100% covered, and unfortunately it is not. Please pray for wisdom and provision.